The fact that hair extension clips are easy to handle and apply makes them popular every day. Take them out and put them back together however you want, a luxury you never get with permanent hair extensions or feather extensions.
Women will always be girls who always want to look and feel beautiful.
Among the many feminine preoccupations with beauty, her crown is her hair. They regularly treat their hair in the salon and use various hair products to make it longer and shinier. In the past, getting the hair of your dreams was quite difficult, but today it is not. Now women can have thicker and longer hair without spending so much money on it by getting Great Clips prices. A faster and more fashionable solution is clip-on hair extensions .
The extension can be used during special events where you want to surprise people with a completely different hairstyle, but you can also wear it regularly if you can’t wait for your natural hair to get longer. You can attach it yourself; you need to master the art of snapping the clips into the desired areas of the head. Attaching the hair extension clip may seem daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as the wind. During the initial use of this extension, you only need to make a few tries to check where it is best located on your head.
Excellent ways to attach it in the most unrecognizable way:
- Make sure you buy an extension that matches your hair color. Whatever the color of your real hair, your extension should be as close as possible.
- Show all parts of the extension; These pieces are wefts of different sizes with a set of clamps for each piece. You need to arrange all the parts to see which is larger and which is smaller.
- Part the hair above the neck, just between the ears. Use a bobby pin or ponytail to secure all the hair on top. The septum should be ear-to-ear and one-half inch thick.
- Attach the smallest part of the clamping extension first; pin it right in the center of the back of your head. Make sure to slide the clamps over the top of the split area. Close the clamps, and the extension should now fit properly.
- Place the largest pieces of the extension cord next to the first one you connected. Ensure the second and third sections are not too far from the center of the weft to avoid creating a gap between each strand of hair. Also, remember not to pinch the extension near your ears, as this will show the clips.
- Once you finish applying for the extensions, release the hair at the top. Use your fingers to gently comb your real hair so that it naturally covers the strands.
- Use a mirror to see how your hair looks from behind. Make sure the extensions are sufficiently closed.
- If you want to style your hair more, you can do so as long as the strands remain hidden and in place.